Week 2 in lockdown and it’s safe to say I am OVER IT.
And after 3 weeks of working from home, I’ve now been furloughed for the foreseeable, meaning I now have even more time on my hands to fill.
The thought of unlimited days ahead of me with nothing to do initially filled me with dread. I’m not the kind of person who copes well being stuck inside without something to keep them busy and there’s only so many hours I can spend on the sofa watching Netflix.
Thankfully though, I have a huge pile of books that I’ve been neglecting for the last few months that are finally going to get the attention they deserve.
So without further ado, here is my lockdown reading list:
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Harcastle by Stuart Turton
- How to Fail by Elizabeth Day
- Blood Orange by Harriet Tyce
- Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo
- Milkman by Anna Burns
- Me by Elton John
- The Last Day by Andrew Hunter Murray
- Dead Famous: An Unexpected History of Celebrity by Greg Jenner
Read anything good lately? Let me know so I can add it to the list.